Polala Amavasya Vrath Katha PDF Download in Telugu for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Polala Amavasya Vrath Katha Telugu
This vrata should be performed on the day of Shravana Amavasya. At the place of worship, Aliki is adorned with cow dung, a beautiful ending with rice, a kandamokka is placed there, four torahs with turmeric are placed there, first Ganesha is worshiped, then Mangalagauri Devi or Santanalakshmidevi is invoked into the kandamokka and Shodashopacharya is offered to her. After that she should worship the great-granddaughter, who is a polygamist, put on a new sari, a robe, and offer the nine Poornamburs, a Torah, as an offering, and receive blessings. He then had to tie one torah to the trunk, another to his neck, and the rest of the torah to his last offspring. If so .., her offspring will be cold for ten seasons with longevity and wealth.
And why should Poornamburees be given as a reading .., Poornambore is a symbol of full pregnancy. The fullness of it, the symbol for the fetus. Since motherhood is also so sweet for a woman, our forefathers imposed the rule that Poornaburelu should be recited. So ‘Telugu One’ wishes every woman who wants motherhood to practice this vrata and have children and good fortune.
Download the Polala Amavasya Vrath Katha in PDF format using the link given below or read online.
- ఉండ్రాళ్ళ తద్దె | Undralla Taddi Katha PDF in Telugu
- अनंत चतुर्दशी व्रत कथा मराठी | Anant Chaturdashi Vrat Katha PDF in Marathi
- अनंत चतुर्दशी व्रत कथा | Anant Chaturdashi Vrat Katha & Pooja Vidhi PDF in Hindi
- विश्विकर्मा पूजा कथा | Vishwakarma Vrat katha & Pooja Vidhi PDF in Hindi
- परिवर्तिनी एकादशी व्रत कथा | Parivartani Ekadashi Vrat Katha & Pooja Vidhi PDF in Hindi