Download PNB Account Opening Form for Indian PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
PNB Account Opening Form for Indian
This is an application form for the PNB account opening form for Resident Individual issued by the PNB Bank and this form can be downloaded from the bank’s official website i.e. https://www.pnbindia.in/, or it can be directly downloaded from the link given below.
Details to be Mentioned in PNB Single / Joint Account Opening Form for Indian
- Branch Name and Address
- Types of Saving Account
- Name of sole/first account holder
- Names of the joint account holders (If applicable)
- Mode of operation
- Nomination Details
- ATM/DEBIT CARD
- And any other details
- Should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should be 18 years and above to be eligible. In the case of minors, the parents or legal guardian of the minor can open the account on their behalf.
- The applicant is required to have valid identity and address proof that is Government approved.
- Proof of Identity – Passport, driving license, Voter’s ID card, etc.
- Proof of address – Passport, driving license, Voter’s ID card, etc.
- PAN card
- Form 16 (only if PAN card is not available)
- 2 latest passport size photographs
PNB Account Opening Form – Apply Online
- Visit the PNB homepage and click on PNB Link https://www.pnbnet.org.in/OOSA/
- Now, Click Here to open the Online Savings Account without the E-Sign facility
- On the application form PNB Saving Account, select the branch, Choose the Account Type, Enter the Customer Name, Mobile Number, and Customer Email ID, Tick the checkbox and declaration box, Please enter the Security Key and Click on the Submit Button.
Download Punjab National Bank (PNB) Single / Joint Account Opening Form for Indians in PDF format using the link provided below or visit the alternate link for more details.