Download PMGKY Form 1 User Manual PDF for free from incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
PMGKY Form 1 User Manual
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY) can only be availed to declare income in the form of cash or bank deposits in Indian bank accounts and not in the form of jewelry, stock, immovable property, or deposits in overseas accounts.
- Firstly, Declarant has to fill Challan-ITNS-287 through which Taxes, Surcharge, and Penalty, has to be paid to the govt.
- After payment of Taxes, Surcharge, and Penalty, a minimum 25% of the Undisclosed Income has to be deposited in the Bonds Ledger Account i.e. under PMGKDS,2016 in Form II.
- After above payments, the declarant will have to fill Form-1 along with the Two Attachments i.e. Proof of Payment of Total Taxes and Proof of Deposit in Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Deposit Scheme, 2016.
- Declaration of income to be filled in Form-1 specifying form of cash or deposit made in an account
maintained with a specified entity, under subsection (1) of section 199C
- The declaration shall be furnished to the Principal Commissioner or the Commissioner, as the case may be, notified under sub-section (1) of section 199G:-
- Electronically under digital signature, or
- Through the transmission of data electronically
- Under the Electronic Verification Code, or
- In print form.