Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana Maharashtra Marathi PDF
Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana Maharashtra PDF Download in Marathi for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Govt. of Maharashtra has targeted deployment of 1,00,000 nos. of Off-Grid Solar Powered Ag pumps in a phase-wise manner under “Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana” within 03 years vide GR dated 1st Jan 2019.
First Phase – 25000
Second Phase – 50000
Third Phase – 25000
Beneficiary Selection Criteria
- Farmers having farmland with an assured source of water are eligible. However, Farmers having conventional Electricity connections shall not get the benefit of Solar AG Pump from this scheme.
- Farmers from Area which are not electrified through the conventional source of energy (i.e. by MSEDCL).
- Farmers from Remote & Tribal area
- Beneficiary Farmers of “DHADAK SINCHAN YOJANA”
- Farmers from villages which are not electrified yet due to NOC from forest Dept.
- Paid pending list of applicants, applied for new electricity Connection for AG Pump.
- Up to 5 acres 3 HP DC & above 5 acres 5 HP DC Pumping System will be deployed in the farmland of selected beneficiaries.
- The water sources are the river, Nala, own & Common farm ponds and dug wells, etc.
|Category||Beneficiary Contribution for 3HP||Beneficiary Contribution for 5 HP|
|Open Category||25500=00 (10%)||38500=00 (10%)|
|SC Category||12750=00 (5%) *||19250=00 (5%)*|
|ST Category||12750=00 (5%)**||19250=00 (5%) **|
For more details download the Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana Maharashtra in PDF format using the link given below.
One thought on “Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana Maharashtra”
It is really a great idea to use solar energy to pump the water.
In traditional methods, many times users have to depend on electricity to pump the water.
Which increases your energy bill and dependency on electricity.
By using solar pumps you become completely independent to water pumps.