PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Form PDF
PM Kisan Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
PM Kisan Form PDF or PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is one of the important schemes for farmers in India. PM Kisan Application Form PDF can be downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is implemented from 1 December 2018 and farmers are offered financial assistance of Rs 6000 per year under this scheme. PM Kisan Form PDF can be downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page.
PM Kisan Application Form PDF | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Form PDF – Highlights
|Name of Scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Name of Form||PM Kisan Application Form|
|Scheme Offered||Center Government|
|Benefit Amount||Rs. 6000 (Rs. 2000 Install in each quarter)|
|Form Language||English, Hindi|
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Form PDF Download Link||Download PDF|
PM Kisan Form PDF – How to Apply
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Form PDF can be downloaded from its official website https://pmkisan.gov.in/, or it can be directly downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page.
Details to be Mentioned in Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Form: Farmer Personal Details, Address, Details of the Family, Details of Collective Landholdings, Bank Details, and any other details.
Submit Form: After carefully filling this form you have to submit this form to the local patwari/revenue officer / Nodal Officer (PM-Kisan) nominated by the State Government.
Documents required For PM Kisan Application Form
- Updated Jamabandi (as of January 2021).
- Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar enrolment number.
- Other valid I-card like Driving Licence, Voters’ 10 Card, and NREGA Job Card (if Aadhaar not available).
- Bank details (Account No, Branch & IFSC Code, etc.).
- One passport-size photo.
PM Kisan Application Form – Eligibility Criteria
- A New Scheme for all small and marginal landholding farmer families owning up to 2 Hectares of cultivable land are eligible. The total of all land in different revenue villages must be less than 2 Hectares.
- Beneficiaries will get Rs. 6,000/- per year in 3 installments (@ Rs. 2,000/- per installment).
- The cut-off date is 1st February 2019. No transfer of land, change of name, etc. after this date shall be considered (except for change of name due to succession due to death).
- Family” is defined as husband, wife, and minor children. Husband, Wife or children cannot claim the benefits separately. In the case of Joint Ownership of land by different related families, then they will be eligible if their shares are less than 2 Hectares.
- Tenants/Encroachers entered in Dag Chitha are not eligible.
- Exclusion Criteria for farmer families with one or more of its members belonging to one of the following:
- Former and present holders of constitutional posts.
- Former & present Ministers, MPs, MLAs, Chairpersons of Municipal councils, Adhyaksha.
- Government employees (except Grade-IV employees).
- Pensioners with a monthly pension of Rs. 10000 or more.
- All persons who paid Income Tax in the last assessment year.
- Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Architects, etc., carry out their profession by undertaking practices.
PM KISAN Help Desk Phone Number
- PM-KISAN Help Desk: 011-23381092 (Direct Helpline), Email:-email@example.com
- Farmer’s Welfare Section Dehli: 011-23382401, Email ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
PM Kisan Application Form PDF
Download the PM Kisan Application Form PDF format using the link given below or an alternative link.PDF's Related to PM Kisan Form