Download परिवार पहचान पत्र Form Haryana PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
परिवार पहचान पत्र Form Haryana
The Parivar Pehchan Patra Unique ID card will have 14 digit unique numbers for every family. In addition, mobile numbers will be updated on the cards. After proper registration of the card, it will be given to each family. The name of the head of the family will be mentioned at the top of the card. However, the card shall contain other details regarding the family.
Family Identity card has been issued by the Haryana government. This is applicable to almost 54 lakhs families living in the state. The identification card will contain information about the family. Though the central government has come up with the idea of Aadhaar card for individual identification, there is no such identification facility for the families.
- It may not be possible for the state government to keep track of all families residing in Haryana. Though the ration card system is available, these are not updated and do not contain family records properly. So, by the successful launch of the above-said scheme, it will be easy for the state government to maintain records of the state dwellers.
- After launching of the campaign, a list of near about 54 lakhs families will be made. Within this, 46 lakhs are included under the SECC list while the remaining is yet to join.
- An important aspect of the scheme launch is that it can curb the spread of corruption in the state. Also, it will help eliminate problems of duplicate Aadhaar card growing in the state.
- Haryana government is planning to set up a 500 Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) registration center. Through this, information on families can be uploaded in the scheme database and scanned as required.
Parivar Pehchan Patra application form online download (How to fill Parivar Pehchan Patra Form)
- Other than the online process of registration, the offline registration has also been started by the state government. Families can get an application form for the offline mode from any ration shops. It is also present in Tehsil offices, Gas Agency, Block Development Office, Government School, and others. However, the families can get the form for free from the offices. The families can also get the application form and relevant information from Simple Center.
- After this, the families have to fill all relevant information in the application form, including information of each family member and submit the same. While submitting, families should also produce relevant documents along with the form.
- After submission, the officer will check it, and if the given information is correct, the families will be issued a smart card. This card will contain details of the family.
- Applicants can also look for their name via the Pariwar pehchan Patra online portal. They can also check other relevant details of the family from the scheme website.
- The form submission operator will get rupees 5 as an additional benefit for each form they submit. So, the families take the necessary steps to apply for an identification card.
Registration center for Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme
Haryana government is planning to set up 500 Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) registration center. Through this, information of families can be uploaded in the scheme database and scanned as required.
How to check Parivar Pehchan Patra status?
Every applicant under the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme can check the status of online application through the Saral Service Center website. However, similar to Aadhaar card, the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Unique ID card has also been made mandatory by the state government that will help recognize every family of the state.
Documents required for registration
- Identification details – As identification proof, families have to provide Aadhaar card at the time of online registration. This shall help to record the details of families and update the same in the database of the scheme.
- Mobile number – Similar to identification details, contact details are also necessary. For this, the families have to provide a mobile number through which it can help to contact families when required.
Download the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Application Form in PDF format using the link given below.PDF's Related to परिवार पहचान पत्र Form Haryana