Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Application Form SBI PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Application Form SBI
This is a Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan application form SBI for Business purpose, capacity expansion, modernization, and this form can be downloaded from the link given below. State Bank of India (SBI) Mudra Loan refers to the loans given by the banks to Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) under the guidance of the Micro-Units Development and Refinance Agency (MUDRA).
Quantum of the loan (Min/Max)
- Maximum loan amount: Upto Rs 10 lacs
- Loans up to Rs.50,000 are categorized as SHISHU
- Loans from Rs.50,001 to Rs.500,000 are categorized as KISHORE
- Loans from Rs.500,001/- to Rs.10,00,000/- are categorized as TARUN
The loans under MUDRA Scheme are guaranteed by Credit Guarantee for Micro Units (CGFMU) and the same is provided through the National Credit Guarantee Trustee Company (NCGTC).
The guarantee cover is available for five years and hence for advances granted under Mudra Scheme, the maximum period is 60 months. Leads are now available in Udyami Mitra Portal (www.udyamimitra.in). The site can be accessed by Branches with Username and Password. All Branches to issue MUDRA RuPay Card for all the eligible CC accounts.
SBI Mudra Loan Apply Online
- Firstly Visit the official website of SBI bank i.e. https://sbi.co.in/web/business/sme/lead-generation
- Then mention the personal details of the applicants.
- Please provide the applicant’s Aadhar card for e-KYC purposes through UIDAI, as the e-KYC and e-sign needs to be completed through OTP authentication for loan processing and disbursement
- Once the loan formalities are completed, the applicant shall receive an SMS that will state to initiate further process by revisiting e-MUDRA portal
- This process needs to be completed within 30 days after the receipt of SMS of loan sanction