Download Maharashtra Application Form for Duplicate Ration PDF for free from mahafood.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Maharashtra Application Form for Duplicate Ration in Marathi
The ration Cardholder should approach the Rationing Office of his area /At the district & Thasil levels, the District Supply Officer, and the Tahsildar respectively are the authorities for obtaining the duplicate ration card. A Ration Cardholder can get duplicate ration card in case of loss by filling this form.
- The applicant shall obtain the form from the respective office (please pay for the form if required) Or a written/electronically typed application on A4 plain sheet as advised shall be used or use the following link to download a form.
- The Head of Family Must write a letter stating the reason behind a new ration card request and attach the remains of original ration card (in case of damaged ration card) or the copy of the report registered with police station (in case of lost or stolen ration card).
- Please submit the completed application along with the required documents to the respective authority.
- Authorities after checking the submitted application along with attached documents will make entries and provide you record number for reference
- Application form.
- Remains of original ration card or Copy of report registered with Police Station
- Residence Proof (Example – Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Aadhaar Card, Passport),
- Xerox copy of Ration Card (If Available)
- Aadhaar Card
- Local Certificate / Election Card / PAN / Driving license / Passport
- Passport Size Photographs
- Self-declaration (as advised)
Office Locations & Contacts
Office of the Controller of Rationing & Director of Civil Supplies,
Royal Insurance Bldg, 5th Floor,
14 – Jamshedji Tata Road,
Churchgate, Mumbai – 400020.
More details about the office location are provided in the following link: Address Details
DEPARTMENT OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND PANCHAYAT RAJ
Bandhkam Bhavan, 25, Mezban Path, Fort,
Ballard Estate, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
Ph : +91 22060446
e-mail: [email protected]