Download Lok Sabha Internship 2021 Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Lok Sabha Internship 2021 Application Form
Lok Sabha Internship 2021 Application Form is invited for the Lok Sabha Internship Programme viz., Lok
Sabha Training Programme on Innovation, Research, and Development (LSTPIRD).
The internship being dubbed as the Lok Sabha Training Program on Innovation, Research and Development will be conducted by the stated house of the parliament with the aim of providing interns with the opportunity to study and understand the procedural aspects of the working of the Indian Parliament.
Lower House of the Indian Parliament, Lok Sabha, or the House of the People, is inviting applications from eligible graduate and postgraduate candidates for internships of up to 11 months duration.
Eligibility for Lok Sabha Internship, 2021
- All applicants must be citizens of India.
- Applicants must be within the age of 18 to 25 years as of June 09, 2021.
- Candidates must be holding a graduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline including law, finance, international relations, journalism, management, social science etc.
- Those who are pursuing professional courses and have already passed the first year of their course are also eligible to apply for Lok Sabha Internship 2021.
- Candidates holding work experience in any field including marketing, research, management counseling, etc. will be preferred for the internship.
- Application Form
- A copy of each of the certificates duly self-attested in support of relevant information may be attached
- Proof of Identity and Address Proof
- And any other documents
How to Apply for Lok Sabha Internship Form 2021
Interested candidates may submit their application in the given format on the email ID at email [email protected] or send a hard copy to PRIDE, Room No. G-083, Ground Floor, PLB, New Delhi, with all relevant Documents. The last date for receipt of the application is 25 June 2021. The selected candidates will be intimated by email.
Duration and Last Date
The duration of LSTPIRD will be for one month to a maximum of 11 months. The Interns shall be paid an amount of Rs. 25,000/- per month during the Internship period.
Download the Lok Sabha Internship 2021 Application Form PDF using the link given below.