Kerala Disabled Students Financial Assistance Form Malayalam PDF
Kerala Disabled Students Financial Assistance Form PDF Download in Malayalam for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
This is an application form for Financial assistance to Disabled students pursuing (10th, +1, +2 equivalent exams) issued by the Social Justice Department of Kerala Government and it can be obtained from the concerned department of Social Justice or it can be download from the link given below in PDF format free of cost.
The applications can be submitted to the District Social Justice Officers (DSJOs) also. The DSJOs have to make sure that the applicants have completed their courses and that the certificates issued by State Literacy Mission have been correctly distributed to the respective applicants in that academic year.
- Differently-abled students with 40% or more disability are eligible to apply
- Financial assistance will be provided to students falling in APL as well as BPL categories.
- For SSLC/10th class- Rs. 1750/- for course fees and Rs. 500/- for Exam fee, Rs. 100/- for the Registration fee
- +1 class -Rs. 1950/- for course fees and Rs. 700/- for Exam fee, Rs. 100/- for the Registration fee, Rs. 200/- for an Admission fee
- +2 class-Rs. 1950/- for the course fee.
Directorate of Social Justice
- Address: 5th Floor, Vikas Bhavan, PMG,
Trivandrum, Kerala -695033
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +91 471 2306040
PDF's Related to Kerala Disabled Students Financial Assistance Form