Jharkhand Caste Certificate Form PDF Download in Hindi for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Jharkhand Caste Certificate Form Hindi
This is an application form for Caste certificate Application Form issued by the competent Authority of Jharkhand Government and this certificate form can be downloaded from the link given below. This caste certificate belongs to the person who belongs to Scheduled Caste Certificate, Scheduled Tribe Certificate, Backward Community.
This Caste certificate providing the government scheme facilities to the persons belongs to SC/ST/OBC category which is provided by the government.
- The applicant should be a citizen of India
- Applicant should have permanent residence in the state for a minimum period of five years to obtain a caste certificate in Jharkhand.
- The name of the applicant should be in the SC/ST, SEBC and OBC list issued by the Government of Jharkhand to apply for caste certificate.
To apply for caste certificate, submit the following documents along with the application form:
- Self-declaration of Applicant / an affidavit that mentions all details and document are correct.
- Photocopy of Khatiyan
- Residential Certificate
- Report of concerned Patwari or Tehsildar relating to the caste of the applicant.
- Genealogy (Mandatory for S.C, S.T and BC1, BC2)
- Other caste-related documents
- Land-related certificate in which description of caste has been mentioned (Mandatory for O.B.C)
- Income Certificate (Mandatory for O.B.C)
- Caste Certificate(BC1/BC2) (Mandatory for O.B.C)
- Applicant Photograph
- Recommendation letter from elected member to verify the caste
You can download the Jharkhand Caste Certificate Form in PDF format using the link given below.PDF's Related to Jharkhand Caste Certificate Form