Ishan Uday Scholarship Proforma PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Ishan Uday Scholarship Proforma
Ishan Uday Scholarship Apply Online
Students can also apply online for Special Scholarship Scheme for North Eastern Region through this UGC website link https://www.ugc.ac.in/ner/
The objectives of the Special Scholarship Scheme for North Eastern Region are:
- To provide equal opportunities for higher studies in the NE Region.
- To increase the Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) in the NE Region.
- To focus more on professional education in the NE Region.
- Optimum utilization of NER Budgetary Allocation.
- It is envisaged to provide ten thousand (10,000) fresh scholarships every year beginning from the academic year 2014-15 for general degree courses, technical and professional courses, including medical and para-medical courses.
- Students with the domicile of NER who have passed Class XII or equivalent exam from a school situated within NER through any recognized Board of Education, including Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) within NER only, and have secured admission in a general degree course, technical and professional courses including medical and paramedical courses (Integrated courses included) in Universities/Colleges/Institutions recognized as under
- Universities/Institutions/Colleges included under Section 2(f) and 12 (B) of UGC Act.
- Deemed to be Universities included under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, and eligible to receive grants-in-aid from UGC.
- Universities/Institutions/Colleges funded by Central / State Government.
- Institutes of National Importance.
- Institutions recognized by other Statutory councils within as well as outside
- Only first-year Under-graduate students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- For integrated degree courses the scholarship will be tenable for the complete duration of the course. For dual degree courses, the scholarship shall be tenable for the first degree only. The university shall clarify it while recommending a candidate for the scholarship.
- For availing scholarship under this scheme, the income of the parents of the student should not exceed Rs.4.5 lakh per annum.
- Transgender candidates are eligible to apply under the scheme. The reservation shall be followed as per Government of India norms.
The following shall not be eligible under this scheme-
- Students pursuing courses/programs through Open Universities.
- Students already availing scholarship for pursuing the Undergraduate programme under any other scheme(s).
- Students gaining admission through ‘management quota’.
- Students pursuing courses, such as Diploma Courses, not leading to the award of a Degree.
- Students whose parents’ income exceeds Rs.4.5 lakh per annum.
Amount of fellowship
An amount of Rs.5400/- p.m. for General Degree courses and Rs. 7800/- p.m. for Technical & Professional courses (including Medical & Para medical courses) will be given through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) to the beneficiary student.
Download the Ishan Uday Scholarship Proforma in PDF format using the link given below.PDF's Related to Ishan Uday Scholarship Proforma