Download Haryana Unemployment Allowance Scheme Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Haryana Unemployment Allowance Scheme Form
In the year 2016, the Haryana government created the Saksham Yuva scheme for unemployed youngsters. This program will provide unemployed graduates in the state with monthly financial aid.
The scheme’s major goal is to promote youth job possibilities by placing them in various state government departments.
Eligibility for Haryana Unemployment Allowance Scheme
Following are the eligibility criteria for Haryana Unemployment Scheme
- To be eligible for the scheme’s benefits, the candidate must be a Haryana native.
- The candidate must be a member of the Employment Exchange.
- A postgraduate degree is required of all applicants.
- Only individuals between the ages of 21 and 35 are allowed to apply for the program.
- The annual income of the applicant’s household should be less than three lakhs.
Required Document for Unemployment Allowance Scheme in Haryana
- Copy of 12th mark sheet
- Pan card
- Degree certificate of the applicant
- Voter ID
- Bank account details
- Additional certificate (optional)
- Period Of Scheme
- The person will only be able to use the scheme benefit for three years.
How To Apply
The applicant must go to the Haryana government’s Saksham Yuva scheme’s official website to fill the application form. And to download the application form for Haryana Unemployment Allowance Scheme in PDF format, follow the link below.PDF's Related to Haryana Unemployment Allowance Scheme Form