Gujarat Ration Card Address Change Form Gujarati PDF
Gujarat Ration Card Address Change Form PDF Download in Gujarati for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Following are the procedure for Change of Address/Change of District/Taluka in Ration Card:-
- The ration Cardholder shall approach their respective ration office Or The Mamlatdar office /Jan Seva Kendra as applicable to change the address in the ration card.
- The applicant shall obtain the form from the respective office (please pay for the form if required) Or a written/electronically typed application on A4 plain sheet as advised shall be used OR use the following link to download the form
- Please submit the completed application along with the required documents to the respective authority.
- Authorities after checking the submitted application along with the attached documents will make entries and provide you record number for reference.
- Keep it safe for future reference.
- This application will be processed further to issue the ration card with an updated address as per the notified period.
- In case the applicant moves into new residence outside the jurisdiction of the same Fair Price Shop, the change of address can be recorded in the ration card as per the procedure below.
- Once these documents are submitted as per the address above, a deletion slip will be issued. The applicant shall use this slip to get the card deleted from the A-Register and get a deletion slip signed by the respective salesman
- Hand over the deletion slip with the family card to the respective office and get an acknowledgment slip
- The changes are thereafter carried out in the family card. The applicant can come and collect the updated ration card on the day stipulated.
Download the Gujarat Ration Card Address Change Form in PDF format online from the link given below or alternative link.