Form No- 26QB Statement of Deduction of Tax PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Form No- 26QB Statement of Deduction of Tax
Form 26QB is a return cum challan for payment of TDS to the government. Form 16B is a TDS certificate issued by the buyer to the seller for TDS deducted. The Form 26QB challan has to be filled by each buyer for every unique buyer-seller combination for their respective share.
Steps to fill form 26QB :
- Go to the TIN NSDL website ( www.tin-nsdl.com ).
- Under ‘TDS on sale of the property’, click on “Online form for furnishing TDS on property (Form 26QB)” or click here
- Select the applicable challan as “TDS on Sale of Property”.
- Fill the complete form as applicable.(User should be ready with the following information while filling the form 26QB :
- PAN of the seller & buyer
- Communication details of seller & buyer
- Property details
- Amount paid/credited & tax deposit details
- Submit the duly filled form to proceed. A confirmation screen appears. After confirming, a screen appears showing two buttons as “Print Form 26QB” and “Submit to the bank”. A unique acknowledgment number is also displayed on the screen. It is advisable to save this acknowledgment number for future use.Click on “Print Form 26QB” to print the form. Then click on “Submit to the bank” to make the required payment online through internet banking. Then proceed to the payment page through the internet banking facility of various banks. For a list of authorized banks, please refer https://onlineservices.tin.egov-nsdl.com/etaxnew/Authorizedbanks.html
- On successful payment, a challan counterfoil will be displayed containing CIN, payment details, and bank name through which e-payment has been made. This counterfoil is proof of payment being made.
You can download the Form No- 26QB Statement of Deduction of Tax in PDF format online from the link given below.