Form 27 Form Of Assignment of New Registration PDF
Form 27 Form Of Assignment of New Registration PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
You must re-register your vehicle in the new state if you intend to transfer your vehicle from one state to another. It aids in the transfer of ownership between the owner and the vehicle at the new location.
Filling out RTO Form 27 is one of the most convenient ways to re-register. To begin the process, you’ll need a No-Objection Certificate (NOC) from the original state’s Regional Transport Office (RTO). It demonstrates that you have no outstanding fines or that your vehicle was not engaged in any accidents or legal issues.
- Original Certificate of Registration.
- The automobile’s certificate of fitness.
- Form 60 and Form 61, or the registered owner’s PAN card.
- The number of the engine’s chassis is printed on a piece of paper.
- Print of an engine chassis and a pencil for an engine.
- Affidavit declaring that the original registration certificate has been lost.
- The car owner’s identity and address must be verified.
- The Registering Authority issues a ‘No Objection Certificate.
Applicants must submit a “No-Objection Certificate” (NOC) from the prior state’s RTO when submitting Form 27. If you have a Hire-purchase, Lease, or Hypothecation arrangement for a car like the Tata Prima, you must fill out the form twice.
Candidates must process the application three times if the Original Registering Authority is different. In the situations listed above, the RTO sends duplicate and triplicate copies to the Financier and the Registering Authority via Registered Mail with acknowledgment.