RTO Form 28
RTO Form 28 PDF read online or download for free from the vahan.nic.in link given at the bottom of this article.
RTO Form 28 PDF is required to obtain a no-objection certificate (NOC) from your car’s registering authority. It is also required to prove that you don’t hold any liabilities that can prevent you from legally selling your vehicle. RTO Form 28 PDF can be downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page.
Form 28 is called a NOC form, Form 28 mentions that every legality that involves your car has been taken care of, which means there are no pending taxes, challans, or FIRs against your vehicle. You require three copies of Form 28 when selling your used vehicle.
RTO Form 28 PDF -Overview
|Article Type||RTO Transfer Form 28|
|Department||Ministry of Road Transport and Highways|
|Valid for||All over India|
|Form 28 PDF||Download PDF|
|RTO Form 29 Download PDF||Download PDF|
|RTO Form 30 Download PDF||Download PDF|
Documents Required for RTO From 28
- Form 28 to be made quadruplicate
- Original Registration Certificate and a photocopy
- Receipt of online payment
- Self Attested copy of valid vehicle insurance certificate
- Self Attested copy of address proof of the registered vehicle transferor
- Self Attested copy of Pollution Certificate or PUC of the transferor
- Self Attested copy of two address proof of the transferee or the new vehicle owner
- Passport size photo of the transferee or the new owner
You can download the RTO Transfer Form 28 PDF format and also RTO Form 29 & 30 download from the alternative link given below.