Gujarat Ration Card Application Form PDF Download in Gujarati for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Gujarat Ration Card Application Form Gujarati
Ration card Application Form is issued by the Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department of Gujarat & the applicant shall obtain the form from the respective office or download from the link given below. Fill the application form and submit it to the office along with the required details. Upon verification, the applicant will be notified with time to obtain a new ration card.
Following details to be mentioned in Ration Card
- Example of reduction of the name in existing ration card (if any) or in ration card of another district
- Electricity bills
- Income tax PAN card
- Property tax bills of Gram Panchayat / NPA / MPA /
- Driving license
- Telephone mobile bills
- Election Credentials (All the members who have obtained Credentials)
- Cooking gas passbook
- PNG Last gas consumption bill
- Farmer’s ledger or village sample no-4-a
- NREGA job card
- Bank passbook
- Kisan Credit Card
- The details required in the form such as name, address, caste, name of another person of the family, and their relationship, study, occupation, income, and other information should be written in clear and legible letters as per the instructions given. And its relevant evidence will have to be attached.
- If the applicant is living on rent, he/she will have to provide the basis of rent/rent delivery. When the house is owned by him, he has to write the property number and electricity connection number accurately and attach a Xerox of the last bill.
- Customers getting gas from cooking gas connections and pipelines will have to give their details.
- If the member is above 18 years of age and has an election identity card, his number will have to be written. (This detail is mandatory.)
- If you do not have any type of ration card and have applied for a ration card, you will need to present the identity of the person who currently has a ration card and a photocopy of their signature, election identity card, and driving license. Without it you will not be given a new card.
- Family members who are 18 years of age or older will be able to provide fingerprints (biometrics) of both hands and take a photo of them.
- When you submit the application form for a new ration card, you need to get access to it and save it. You will be able to get a new ration card by submitting this access later.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Proof of Residence.
- PAN card.
- Driving license.
- Passport size photograph.
- Aadhaar Card.
આપને ફોર્મ ભરવાને લગતી કોઈ મુશ્કેલી હોય તો ટોલ ફ્રી નંબર :- ૧૮૦૦ ૨૩૩ પપ૦૦ પર જણાવી શકશો.
Download the Gujarat Ration Card Application Form in PDF format using the link is given below or alternative link.
PDF's Related to Gujarat Ration Card Application Form
- Pan Card Application Form PDF
- Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Form Odisha PDF in Odia
- गांव की बेटी योजना फॉर्म | Gaon ki Beti Yojana Form MP 2021 PDF in Hindi
- OBC Certificate Form Haryana PDF
- PAN Card Correction Application Form 2021 PDF
- PM Kisan Registration (Application) Form PDF
- Berojgari Bhatta Form Rajasthan PDF in Hindi
- RTI Application Form PDF