RTO 29 30 Form
RTO 29 30 Form PDF read online or download for free from the vahan.nic.in link given at the bottom of this article.
This form is required to inform the RTO that your car is being sold to another party. Two copies of Form 29 are required. In this form, it is clearly mentioned that the owner has surrendered all car-related documents, such as RC, insurance and PUC to the new owner.
This form to be made in duplicate and the duplicate copy with the endorsement of the Registering Authority to be returned to the transferor or immediately on making entries of transfer of ownership in certificate of Registration and Form 24.
Documents Required for RTO Form 28 29 30
- Two copies of Form 29
- One copy of Form 30
- Original Registration Certificate and a photocopy
- Receipt of online payment
- Self Attested copy of valid vehicle insurance certificate
- Self Attested copy of address proof of the registered vehicle transferor
- Self Attested copy of Pollution Certificate or PUC of the transferor
- Self Attested copy of two address proof of the transferee or the new vehicle owner
- Passport size photo of the transferee or the new owner
- Chassis or Engine Print of Form 29 and 30. If the Chassis Print is not clear then only go for Engine Print.
- Adhar card of both the transferor and transferee of the vehicle.
RTO Form 28 29 30 PDF – Highlights
|RTO Form 28 29 30 Download PDF||Downloadable links|
|Department||Ministry of Road Transport and Highways|
|Valid for||All over India|
|Form size||180 KB|
|RTO Form 28 Download PDF||Download PDF|
|RTO Form 29 Download PDF||pdflink]|
|RTO Form 30 DownloadPDF||Download PDF|
You can download the Form 29 – Notice Transfer of Motor Vehicle in PDF format online from the link given below.PDF's Related to RTO Form 29 – Notice Transfer of Motor Vehicle