Emitra Application Form PDF
Download Emitra Application Form in PDF format from given link here and you can use it for Emitra Offline Application. Rajasthan’s government has embarked on a large-scale project called e Mitra. In Rajasthan, there are currently over 70000 e-Mitras providing over 500 services to citizens. This post is for you if you wish to start a new e-Mitra in Rajasthan.
Read to the end of the essay to learn how to open an e-Mitra in Rajasthan. You are entirely correct if you are reading this article to learn more about e-Mitra Rajasthan.
Rajasthan eMitra Application Form Eligibility
- Only Rajasthan residents can register for e Mitra, which means that only Rajasthan residents would be able to use it.
- To receive an e Mitra Login ID, a person must be at least 18 years old.
- Computers and computer-related equipment are used to access information on the internet.
- A permanent location for the e-Mitra Service Center, from which citizens can receive e-Mitra services.
EMitra Offline/Online Application Form (Document Required)
- Aadhaar card
- Pan card
- Bank passbook
- Gmail account
- 10th mark sheet
- Police Verification
- Kiosk Address
- E Mitra form
- The government’s goal in adopting e Mitra is to bring all of the government’s services under one roof.
- The government wants individuals to avoid having to visit many offices to complete various tasks.
- A lot of work can be done under one roof using the internet and online e Mitra.
- Another amazing advantage of e Mitra is that it is constantly operational; citizens can access the service through the e Mitra portal 365 days a year, anytime they need it.
Visit the official website e-Mitra.in where you can fill the application online. And for offline application, you can download the eMitra Application Form following the link given below.