Download CM New Health Insurance Application Form Tamil Nadu PDF for free from cms.tn.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
CM New Health Insurance Application Form Tamil Nadu
The Chief Minister’s Comprehensive Health Insurance Scheme Tamil Nadu (CMCHISTN) is a health insurance scheme designed for the underprivileged residents of Tamil Nadu. The scheme was launched initially in the year 2009 when DMK was in power. The scheme was, then, widened for more comprehensive coverage in the year 2012 when the Government was replaced by AIDMK. The CMCHISTN is an indemnity oriented Chief Minister’s health insurance plan which covers the emergency medical expenses incurred by the insured.
The Chief Minister’s health insurance scheme CMCHISTN has the following features –
- The scheme is a family floater health insurance scheme where the coverage limits are applicable on a floater basis
- Spouse, dependent parents and dependent children can be covered under the floater cover
- The scheme allows cashless treatments at empanelled hospitals across the State
- The Scheme works in tie-up with United India Assurance which offers the coverage
- 1027 treatments, 154 follow-up procedures and 38 diagnostic procedures are covered under the scheme
- Hospitals that are empanelled under the scheme also offer free medical health check-ups to the beneficiaries. These check-ups are conducted monthly in different districts of Tamil Nadu
- A phone helpline has been established for any type of services relating to the scheme
Download the CM New Health Insurance Application Form Tamil Nadu in PDF format using the link given below.