CM New Health Insurance Application Form Tamil Nadu PDF
CM New Health Insurance Application Form Tamil Nadu PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
The Chief Minister’s Comprehensive Health Insurance Scheme Tamil Nadu (CMCHISTN) is a health insurance scheme designed for the underprivileged residents of Tamil Nadu. The scheme was launched initially in the year 2009 when DMK was in power.
The Chief Minister’s Comprehensive Health Insurance Scheme is a positive move towards providing world-class health care to millions of people in the south Indian state of Tamil Nadu. The scheme is proving to be a success, with more than 65% of the state’s population enrolled under health insurance.
The scheme was, then, widened for more comprehensive coverage in the year 2012 when the Government was replaced by AIDMK. The CMCHISTN is an indemnity-oriented Chief Minister’s health insurance plan which covers the emergency medical expenses incurred by the insured.
CM New Health Insurance Form – Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility to avail Chief Minister’s Comprehensive Health Insurance Scheme is as indicated for the resident of Tamil Nadu by the presence of his/her name in the Family card and whose annual income is less than Rs.72, 000/ per annum.
For being eligible for benefits under the scheme, it is sufficient to produce a family card and Income certificate by the VAO/Revenue authorities along with the self-declaration of the head of the concerned family. “Family” includes the eligible member, and the members of his or her Family as detailed below:
- Legal spouse of the eligible person
- Children of the eligible person
- Dependent parents of the eligible person provided that if any person, in any of the categories at (i), (ii) or (iii) above, finds a place in the family card then it shall be presumed that the person is a member of the Family and no further confirmation would be required.
Srilankan refugees in the camps are also eligible without any Income limit.
Migrants from other states can also join this CMCHIS based on the request letter along with a list of Eligible members from labour department, provided they have resided for more than six months in the state as certified by the suitable authority.
Orphans residing in any registered/unregistered organization can be given a single card. This also includes the rescued girl children and any other person defined as an orphan by the government.
Chief Minister’s Comprehensive Health Insurance Scheme – How To Enroll
The enrollment process for CMCHIS is not complicated. It can be done rapidly if the applicant has all the required documents in place. The documents are also easy to fetch. Here are the steps for enrollment:
Acquire an income certificate from the Village Administrative Officer/Revenue Authority.
Carry all the required documents to the enrollment center.
Get the documents verified by the kiosk operator.
Next, your biometric details like fingerprints, photographs, eye scan, etc. will be captured.
After verification and biometric scanning, your e-card will be issued.
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card (a copy and original both)
- Self-declaration from the head of the family
- Proof of identity
- Address proof
The Chief Minister’s health insurance scheme CMCHISTN Features –
- The scheme is a family floater health insurance scheme where the coverage limits are applicable on a floater basis
- Spouse, dependent parents, and dependent children can be covered under the floater cover
- The scheme allows cashless treatments at impaneled hospitals across the State
- The Scheme works in tie-up with United India Assurance which offers the coverage
- 1027 treatments, 154 follow-up procedures, and 38 diagnostic procedures are covered under the scheme
- Hospitals that are impaneled under the scheme also offer free medical health check-ups to the beneficiaries. These check-ups are conducted monthly in different districts of Tamil Nadu
- A phone helpline has been established for any type of service relating to the scheme
The Amma Health Insurance scheme is designed for underprivileged families that have low annual incomes. With the “Amma Maruthuva Kapitu Thittam”, they do not have to go through a financial struggle at the time of a medical emergency. This TN CM Insurance Scheme offers coverage to the entire family with the help of cashless facilities.
What Is Covered Under CMCHIS (Amma Health Insurance)?
Amma’s health insurance plan offers financial aid when a medical emergency strikes. With this health insurance plan, a beneficiary can avail of the following coverage:
- Hospitalization: The cost of availing of treatment at an impaneled hospital is covered. However, the treatment should be specified in the list of allowed medical procedures under Amma Health Insurance.
- Diagnostic Procedures: The cost of hospitalization takes up a large chunk of money during a medical emergency. However, a considerable amount of money is also required for diagnostic tests. These procedures are covered under the plan.
- Follow-up Treatments: Usually, follow-up is not covered under a commercial health insurance plan. But this coverage is offered under Amma Kapitu Thittam. This reduces the financial burden of medical treatments even further.
CM’s Health Insurance Scheme – Diseases And Treatments Covered
Many treatments are covered for various diseases under this health insurance plan. Here is the list of medical procedures that are covered under the plan.
|Bariatric surgery||Obstetric surgery||Neurosurgery||Radiation oncology|
|Cardiothoracic surgeries||Hepatology||Ophthalmology surgeries||Spine|
|Dermatology||Infectious diseases||Orthopedic trauma||Stemi|
|ENT||Interventional cardiology||Paediatric intensive care||Surgical gastroenterology|
|Endocrine surgery||Interventional radiology||Paediatric surgeries||Surgical oncology|
|Endocrinology (follow up procedure)||Medical oncology||Paediatrics plastic surgery||Thoracic medicine|
Download the CM New Health Insurance Application Form Tamil Nadu PDF format using the link given below.PDF's Related to CM New Health Insurance Application Form Tamil Nadu