Download CM New Health Insurance Application Form Tamil Nadu PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
CM New Health Insurance Application Form Tamil Nadu
The Chief Minister’s Comprehensive Health Insurance Scheme Tamil Nadu (CMCHISTN) is a health insurance scheme designed for the underprivileged residents of Tamil Nadu. The scheme was launched initially in the year 2009 when DMK was in power. The scheme was, then, widened for more comprehensive coverage in the year 2012 when the Government was replaced by AIDMK. The CMCHISTN is an indemnity-oriented Chief Minister’s health insurance plan which covers the emergency medical expenses incurred by the insured.
- The family should be residents of Tamil Nadu.
- Annual income should be less than Rs.72, 000/- per annum.
- The member should be mentioned in the ration card of the family.
- The applicant may be a Srilankan refugee with proof of citizenship.
- Migrants from other Indian states who carry migration certificates from the suitable authority (they should
- reside in Tamil Nadu for at least six months).
- Orphans/Rescued girl children from any registered/unregistered organization.
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card (a copy and original both)
- Self-declaration from the head of the family
- Proof of identity
- Address proof
The Chief Minister’s health insurance scheme CMCHISTN has the following features –
- The scheme is a family floater health insurance scheme where the coverage limits are applicable on a floater basis
- Spouse, dependent parents, and dependent children can be covered under the floater cover
- The scheme allows cashless treatments at empanelled hospitals across the State
- The Scheme works in tie-up with United India Assurance which offers the coverage
- 1027 treatments, 154 follow-up procedures, and 38 diagnostic procedures are covered under the scheme
- Hospitals that are empanelled under the scheme also offer free medical health check-ups to the beneficiaries. These check-ups are conducted monthly in different districts of Tamil Nadu
- A phone helpline has been established for any type of services relating to the scheme
The Amma Health Insurance scheme is designed for underprivileged families that have low annual income. With the “Amma Maruthuva Kapitu Thittam”, they do not have to go through a financial struggle at the time of a medical emergency. This TN CM Insurance Scheme offers coverage to the entire family with the help of cashless facilities.
Download the CM New Health Insurance Application Form Tamil Nadu in PDF format using the link given below.
PDF's Related to CM New Health Insurance Application Form Tamil Nadu
- Kanyashree K2 Form 2021 West Bengal PDF in Bengali
- Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana Form Gujarat PDF in Gujarati
- अटल पेंशन योजना | Atal Pension Yojana (APY) Application Form PDF
- विधवा सहाय फॉर्म | Gujarat Vidhava Sahay Yojana Form PDF in Gujarati
- पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना फॉर्म | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Form PDF