Download Certificate for Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Certificate for Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Form
This is an application form for the Aadhaar Enrollment/Update Form issued by the Government of India and this can be downloaded from the official website UIDAI i.e. https://uidai.gov.in/, or it can be directly downloaded from the link given below.
Details to be Mentioned in Certificate for Aadhaar Enrollment/Update Form
- Tick on Resident/ Non-Resident
- Pre Enrollment ID (If applicable)
- Name of the Applicants and personal details
- For Document Based mentioned the details of the document
- For Introducer Based mention the – Introducer’s Aadhaar No
- For HoF Based mention the details of the HOF’s EID/Aadhaar Number
- And any other details
The Aadhaar enrollment process includes visiting the Enrollment Center, filling the enrollment form, getting demographic and biometric data captured, submitting proof of Identity and address documents, before collecting an acknowledgment slip containing the Enrollment ID.
The highlights of Aadhaar enrollment are:
- Aadhaar’s enrollment is free of cost.
- You can go to any authorized Aadhaar enrollment center anywhere in India with your proof of identity and proof of address documents
- UIDAI process accepts a wide range of POI (Proof of Identity) and POA (Proof of Address) documents. View the list of supporting documents. Common proofs of identity and address are election photo ID card, ration card, passport, and driving license.
- Photo ID cards like PAN card and Govt ID cards are permissible for identity proof. Address proof documents also include water – electricity – Landline telephone bills for the last three months.
- In case you do not have above common proofs, a Certificate of Identify having a photo issued by Gazetted Officer/Tehsildar on letterhead is also accepted as PoI. Certificate of Address having photo issued by MP or MLA /Gazetted Officer/Tehsildar on letterhead or by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas) is accepted as valid PoA.
- Even if someone in a family does not have individual valid documents, the resident can still enroll if his/her name exists in the family entitlement document. In this case, the Head of Family in the entitlement document needs to be enrolled first with a valid PoI & PoA document. The head of the Family can then introduce other members in the family while they are enrolling. UIDAI accepts many document types as Proof of Relationship. Please view the list of supporting documents.
- Where there are no documents available, residents may also take the help of Introducers available at the enrollment center. The Introducers are notified by the Registrar. For further details please contact the office of the concerned Registrar.
Aadhaar enrollment update three approaches for :
- Submission of one valid Proof of Identity (PoI) document and one valid Proof of Address(PoA) document
- Head Of Family (Hof)-based
- Head of the family (HoF) may introduce family members by means of documents, which establish the Proof of Relationship (POR).
- In the absence of a valid Proof of Identity (PoI) document and valid Proof of Address (PoA) document, an introducer’s service can be leveraged. An introducer is a person appointed by the Registrar and should have a valid Aadhaar number.
- At the enrolment Centre, please fill your personal details within the Enrolment Form. Your photo, fingerprints and iris scan will also be taken as a part of the enrolment. You can review the details you have provided and make corrections during enrolment itself. You will get an acknowledgement slip with an enrolment number and other details captured during enrolment. Any correction in the enrolment data can be done within 96 hours of enrolment by visiting the enrollment centre with the acknowledgement slip.
- Proof of Identity (POI) and Proof of Address (PoA) documents:-
- PAN Card
- Ration/ PDS Photo Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Government Photo ID Cards/ Service photo identity card issued by PSU
- NREGS Job Card
- Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
- Arms License
- Photo Bank ATM Card
- Photo Credit Card
- Pensioner Photo Card
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card
- Kissan Photo Passbook
- CGHS/ ECHS Photo Card
- And any other documents
You can download the Certificate for the Aadhaar Enrollment/Update Form in PDF format using the link given below.