Download Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme West Bengal PDF for free from wbmsme.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme West Bengal
West Bengal government has launched Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2020 for unemployed youths. Under this WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme, the state govt. will provide loans up to Rs. 2 lakh to jobless youth to make them self reliant. In the recent Budget 2020-21, the state govt. has sanctioned Rs. 500 crore to make urban unemployment youths self-dependent. Loans are to be given to take up various income-generating projects.
State Cooperation Department of West Bengal will implement the WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme. Every year, the state govt. will provide soft loans to 1 lakh youths to start their own business and to turn them into entrepreneurs.
From this loan money, youths can provide themselves with self-employment opportunities and can become job creators rather than job seekers.
Objective of Karma Sathi Scheme Prakalpa 2020
The state government conceptualized the new scheme following the instruction of Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee. The main purpose of the scheme is to make unemployed youths self-reliant.
- A new scheme “Karma Sathi Prakalpa” was launched by Bengal Government. One lakh unemployed youth will be provided soft loans and subsidies to make them self-reliant.
- The Chief Minister added that the unemployment rate in West Bengal had reduced.
- When then the unemployment rate in India is at an all-time high of 24%, the unemployment rate in Bengal reduced by 40%.
Under the scheme, the state government has set a target of providing loans to one lakh youths every year. Each beneficiary can avail of a loan up to Rs 2 lakh under the scheme. Apart from loans, the government will also provide subsidies for taking up new projects.
Key Features of WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme
The salient features of the WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme are as follows:-
- Under the Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme in West Bengal state, easy loans will be provided to the youth for self-employment.
- The loans will be provided up to a total amount of Rs. 200000 per candidate.
- Through the loans provided to the unemployed youth, they will be able to create an environment that will provide them with good jobs and opportunities.
- WB govt. has already sanctioned Rs. 500 crore to make urban unemployed youths self-dependent.
- The loans will be provided by the state government-owned cooperative banks.
It is expected that unemployed youths will make the use of this assistance amount to take up small manufacturing activities and will therefore become self-reliant.
Only those applicants fulfilling the below-mentioned criteria will be eligible to apply for the self-employment scheme:-
- Candidates must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Applicant youth must be unemployed and in search of a job.
- It is only applicable to such jobless candidates who have completed their 10th, 12th in the recognized.
All such willing applicant youth who wish to prosper in their business and needs some money to start off with can apply for this Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme.
For more details download the Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme West Bengal in PDF format using the link given below.