Download Central Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Central Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute Form
- The application must be written either in ENGLISH or HINDI
- All columns of the application form must be filled in. If the candidate has no information to furnish against a
particular column, he should write “NIL”.
- A form issued for a particular course will not be accepted for any other course.
- The application should be addressed to DIRECTOR, CENTRAL FARM MACHINERY TRAINING & TESTING INSTITUTE, TRACTOR NAGAR, BUDNI, M.P. -466-445 and must reach on or before the last date as indicated in the advertisements from time to time or given in the application form. The institute does not take any responsibility for non-receipt of application and does not acknowledge receipt of the application, if the candidate desires to have an acknowledgement, he may send his application under REGISTERED ACKNOWLEDGEMENT DUE cover.
- The application must be accompanied by the attested copies of proof in respect of Age, Qualifications,
Character, ownership of Land and Tractor and other machinery and Scheduled Caste/Tribe, for proof, following may be furnished:
- Age: – Copy of Matriculation Certificate or Scholar Register.
- In Column 16 of the application, form candidate may furnish any other information which in his opinion is not covered by other columns and which he considers would help him in getting admission to the course at his Institute.
- All details regarding address must be indicated in BLOCK LETTERS in order to avoid delay in correspondence or non-delivery of letters. Change in address giving reference of application No. should be intimated promptly.
- The candidate must be of the sound physique.
- The candidate must be prepared to do all types of work to be held in the workshop as pertains to work on the farm & operation maintenance. repair and servicing of agril, machinery and equipment.
- The institute does not offer any employment on completion of the training.
- The application should comprise of application form duly filled in and copies of certificates only. No forwarding letter is necessary.
- Every effort is made to inform a candidate regarding his selection or otherwise, If however, the intimation is delayed due to some reason and the candidate does not receive information by the commencement of the course applied for, he may take it for granted that he has not been selected for training. No further correspondence on the matter will be entertained He may, however, apply for the subsequent course, if he so desires.
- The candidate must satisfy himself before applying that he possesses the qualification for admission No
enquiry in this regard would be entertained.