Jammu & Kashmir Permanent Residence Certificate Form
Jammu & Kashmir Permanent Residence Certificate Form PDF read online or download for free from the link given at the bottom of this article.
To obtain the Jammu and Kashmir permanent residence certificate, the applicant needs to submit the below-mentioned documents:
- Application on the prescribed format.
- Affidavit of the applicant/father/guardian /Adult children (if any) declaring that they/he/she are/is the permanent resident of the Jammu and Kashmir State.
- Attested photocopy of the Ration card.
- Birth certificate from School/Municipality/Police station/Medical
Officer /Village Chowkidar.
- Certified/attested copy of the current voter list. Copy of the voter list
of 1951/1957, if required.
- Copy of PRC of father/grandfather/husband (In case of nonavailability an affidavit shall be attached to this effect).
- Certified copies of Misal Haqiyat Jamabandi/Shajra Nasab prior to
- Form “Alif”/certified copy of the cancellation Register, in case of POK
displaced persons, wherever required.
- Current Revenue record viz.Jamabani /Khasra Girdawari and Shajra
You can download the Jammu & Kashmir Permanent Residence Certificate Form in PDF format online from the official website link provided below.