Jammu & Kashmir Permanent Residence Certificate Form PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Jammu & Kashmir Permanent Residence Certificate Form
To obtain the Jammu and Kashmir permanent residence certificate, the applicant needs to submit the below-mentioned documents:
- Application on the prescribed format.
- Affidavit of the applicant/father/guardian /Adult children (if any) declaring that they/he/she are/is the permanent resident of the Jammu and Kashmir State.
- Attested photocopy of the Ration card.
- Birth certificate from School/Municipality/Police station/Medical
Officer /Village Chowkidar.
- Certified/attested copy of the current voter list. Copy of the voter list
of 1951/1957, if required.
- Copy of PRC of father/grandfather/husband (In case of nonavailability an affidavit shall be attached to this effect).
- Certified copies of Misal Haqiyat Jamabandi/Shajra Nasab prior to
- Form “Alif”/certified copy of the cancellation Register, in case of POK
displaced persons, wherever required.
- Current Revenue record viz.Jamabani /Khasra Girdawari and Shajra
You can download the Jammu & Kashmir Permanent Residence Certificate Form in PDF format online from the official website link provided below.