Download Bangla Shasya Bima (BSB) Form UIIC Bengali PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Bangla Shasya Bima (BSB) Form UIIC Bengali
The West Bengal Government has launched a new scheme entitled “Bangla Shasya Bima Yojana” for the farmers in the state. This is an application for the crop insurance scheme for farmers issued by the United India Insurance Company which cover up their losses in case their crops get damaged due to any reason and in which crops include aman paddy, aus paddy, jute, and maize.
Bangla Shashya Bima Scheme 2019 is to be launched in collaboration with the Agriculture Insurance Company (AIC) of India. Farmers will not have to pay any premium amount to avail the Bangla shasya bima scheme benefits. On behalf of the farmers, the state govt. will bear the Bangla shasya bima crop insurance premium.
Eligibility Criteria for Crop Loan
- The farmer to be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- The farmer must have taken a loan from the registered bank or any government institution.
- All farmers taking loans (granted/ applied for) can avail of Bangla Shasya Bima Scheme insurance benefits.
- All other farmers growing notified crops (i.e., Non-Loanee farmers) are eligible to opt for the Scheme.
- According to the scheme, as the applicant will get the insurance coverage only after facing damage of crops, the beneficiary has to submit the proper proof/ documents of damage to the authority.
- The farmer applicant should not be a defaulter in a bank.
Salient Features of the Scheme
Here are the important features and highlights of Bangla Sasya Bima (BSB) Scheme:-
- Type of Scheme – Bangla Sasya Bima (BSB) Scheme is a crop insurance scheme for farmers.
- Company to Provide Insurance – Agriculture Insurance Company of India.
- Districts Covered – Darjeeling, Kalimpong, Purba Bardhaman, Paschim Bardhaman, Purba Medinipur, Malda, Hooghly, Nadia, Murshidabad, Cooch Behar, Birbhum, Purulia, Dakshin Dinajpur, North 24 Parganas, and South 24 Parganas.
- Premium Amount – Free of cost for farmers as WB state govt. will pay the full premium
- Crops Covered for Insurance – BSB scheme in West Bengal to cover aman paddy, aus paddy, jute and maize.
- Stages for Payment of Insurance – Under West Bengal Bangla Shashya Bima Yojana, the insurance would be paid in 4 stages as mentioned below:-
- For any losses suffered during planting
- Losses suffered during cultivation
- The losses occurred during the period post-cutting when crops are lying in the field
- Losses caused due to adverse weather situations.
- Amount Calculation – The state govt. of West Bengal will decide the amount of insurance which would be calculated on per hectare basis.
- Identity Proof: PAN, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter Identity Card, etc.
- Address Proof: PAN Card, Valid Passport, Utility bill,
- Bank account details.
- One passport size photo of the applicant.
- Signature verification of applicants
- Farmer ID Proof
- Land Measurements Documents
- Documents related to the extent of crop failure
- Details of existing loans and repayment track records
- Any other document if required
Download the Bangla Shasya Bima (BSB) Form UIIC in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.PDF's Related to Bangla Shasya Bima (BSB) Form UIIC
- Kanyashree K2 Form 2021 West Bengal PDF in Bengali
- Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana Form Gujarat PDF in Gujarati
- अटल पेंशन योजना | Atal Pension Yojana (APY) Application Form PDF
- विधवा सहाय फॉर्म | Gujarat Vidhava Sahay Yojana Form PDF in Gujarati
- पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना फॉर्म | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Form PDF