Download Aswasakiranam Scheme Form Kerala PDF for free from esuraksha.socialsecuritymission.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Aswasakiranam Scheme Form Kerala in Malayalam
Aswasakiranam Scheme envisages assisting the caregivers of physically and mentally disabled bed-
ridden patients, who are their family members or relatives. This scheme intends to provide a monthly assistance of Rs.600/- to those caregivers who are unable to take up employment for self-sustenance. The scheme came into effect from 02/08/10 and all those who have been providing caregiving service to patients since 02/08/10 will be paid monthly assistance with retrospective effect. This is apart from the pension given to the patient.
COVERAGE OF DISEASES
- All bed-ridden patients who need a full-time caregiver.
- Mentally challenged (Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Mental retardation, Mental illness).
- 100 % blind, bed-ridden cancer patients, old-aged bed-ridden.
- Brittle bone disease.
- One who is totally bed-ridden and at home with debilitating disability (physical, functional or mental)
- One who cannot take care of himself/herself for any day to day activity without the support of another person
- One who belongs to a family, Below Poverty Line as per BPL list and as per ration card
DOCUMENT TO BE SUBMITTED
- Medical certificate attested by Govt./ Vayomithram / NRHM doctors
- Attested copy of BPL ration card / BPL certificate issued by Panchayat or Municipality or Corporation / Income certificate issued by village officer as a proof for patient income
- Attested copy of Aadhar card / confirmation slip received
Download the Aswasakiranam Scheme Form in PDF format using the link given below.