Application Form for Conductor’s License Tamil Nadu PDF
Application Form for Conductor’s License Tamil Nadu PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
This type of license is released only to bus conductors. Licence is given to them to verify their competence towards the security of the bus’s passengers. The process of obtaining bus conductor license is almost same as the application for a professional driver’s license.
Be noted that with conductor licence he / she cannot drive. It is only for the purpose of caretaker of bus and its passenger. When it comes to driving a bus or become a bus driver one needs to qualify all driving tests as well as physical and mental stress tests.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Conductor’s License in Tamil Nadu
- Any person who has completed 18 years of age may get a Conductor license. So, the age should be between 18-60 years.
- He should have passed SSLC or Equivalent.
- He or she should able to read and write in Tamil.
- Should know the duties of a Conductor.
- First AID Certificate.
- He or she needs to pay Rs.200.
There are two method to apply for Conductor’s License Tamil Nadu
1) Download application form fill it up and submit it to concerned department
2) Interested candidates may visit the official sarathi website to apply online for Conductor’s License in Tamil Nadu
Sarathi Website Link – https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservicecov10/NewCLHome.do
Download the Application Form for Conductor’s License in Tamil Nadu from official website by clicking the alternate link or click at direct link provided below.PDF's Related to Application Form for Conductor’s License Tamil Nadu