Download APDCL New Electricity Connection Form (HT Service) PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
APDCL New Electricity Connection Form (HT Service)
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) was constituted under the provisions of Electricity Act, 2003, and is a public sector company registered under the ‘Company Act,1956’. It was formed out of Assam State Electricity Board in 2003 and was notified as to the State Electricity Distribution Utility. It is entrusted with the responsibility of promoting the coordinated development of power distribution and its efficient management in the entire state of Assam.
Documents to be submitted:
1) Proof of Identity (PAN/Passport/Voter ID/Adhaar /Bank Passbook).
2) Proof of Address submitted (Passport/Voter ID/Adhaar /Bank Passbook).
3) In the case of a proprietary firm, an affidavit stating that the applicant is the sole proprietor of the firm.
4) NOC (In case the applicant is not the owner of the premises).
5) In the case of Partnership firm, partnership deed.
6) In the case of Limited Company, Memorandum, and Articles of Association and Certificate of Incorporation.
7) Self-attested copy of Land Document (Myadi / Govt. Land).
8) Copy of Building Permission.
9) Right of Way declaration from the applicant.
10) Transformer Quotation.
11) The charging permission from the Chief Electrical Inspectorate after the erection of the Substation.
12) Full phase-wise load details of the apparatus along with Test Certificate from Licensed Contractor with valid License No