AP Cobbler YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form Telugu
AP Cobbler YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form PDF in Telugu read online or download for free from the link given at the bottom of this article.
Andhra Pradesh govt. govt. has launched launch YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme on 9 July 2019 with an outlay of Rs. 1576 crore. The state govt. had already issued an order to enhance the social security pension for elderly, disabled, kidney patients & others. Now monthly pension for elderly, widows, weavers, toddy tappers, fishermen, single women, traditional cobblers, and people living with HIV has been enhanced to Rs. 2,250 from the current Rs. 2,000. People can download the YSR Pension Kanuka application form PDF or apply online for a pension scheme in AP at a later stage.
AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme Features & Benefits
The important features and highlights of the new AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2019 are as follows:-
- The pension amount under YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme would be enhanced by Rs. 250 per annum. In the fourth year, the pension amount would be Rs. 3,000 p.m as promised during elections.
- As per the new order issued by the Panchayati Raj and Rural Development department, the age criteria for old age pension beneficiaries had also been reduced from 65 years to 60 years.
- All the senior citizens, widows, weavers, toddy tappers, fishermen, single women, traditional cobblers, and people living with HIV will now get Rs. 2,250.
- As per the order, all the disabled people would be paid with a monthly pension amount of Rs. 3,000. Previously, people with 40% to 79% disability were paid Rs. 2,000 while those above 80% disability were receiving Rs. 3,000.
- For chronic kidney patients undergoing dialysis, the pension amount has been increased from the current Rs 3,500 to Rs 10,000.
Download the AP Cobbler YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form in PDF format online from the link given below.PDF's Related to AP Cobbler YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form