Allopathic Private Medical Care Registration Application Form PDF
Allopathic Private Medical Care Registration Application Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Allopathic Private Medical Care Registration is the way toward enlisting medical clinics.
The DM & HO is in charge of issuing temporary registrations for Allopathic Private Medical Care Establishments (Hospitals) in all districts. Any citizen, institution, or society can apply for hospital registrations at Meeseva facilities by submitting all of the required supporting documentation and paying the required price.
- Form of Application*
- Photocopy of Lease Document*
- Doctor’s Information in Annexure A*
- Annexure B contains information about the nursing staff*
- Particulars of Paramedical Personnel in Annexure C*
- Annexure D contains information about the supporting staff*
Available specialties are shown below
- Equipment and Furniture Specifications*
- Audit Report for the Previous Two Years*
- Stamp paper declaration*
- To pay the registration fee, send a demand draught.
- One set of images (hard copy and soft copy) of the premises and its functional areas*
- acknowledgment, and affixed self-addressed envelope
- Stamps with a registered postal fee
Procedure for applying
Applicants can click on the health department services on the official website to access the form. To download the Allopathic Private Medical Care Registration Application Form in PDF format, follow the link given below.