UCO Bank Form 15G
UCO Bank Form 15G PDF read online or download for free from the www.natwestmarkets.in link given at the bottom of this article.
Form 15G is a declaration that can be filled out by bank fixed deposit holders (individuals less than 60 years of age and HUF) to ensure that no TDS (tax deduction at source) is deducted from their interest income for the fiscal
Form No. 15G or 15H are self-declaration forms that can be furnished by individuals to state that their income is below the taxable limit and hence no TDS should be deducted. Provident fund withdrawal is before five years of completion of service attracts tax deducted at source (TDS) at 10 per cent from Jun 1 2015.
Mandatory details for UCO Bank Form 15G
- Name of Assessee (Declarant)
- PAN of the Assessee
- Residential Status
- Previous year(P.Y.) (for which declaration is being made)
- Name of Premises
- Telephone No
- Estimated income for which this declaration is made
- Estimated total income of the P.Y. in which income mentioned in column 16 to be included
- Details of Form No. 15G other than this form filed during the previous year, if any
- Details of income for which the declaration is filed
- Signature of the Declarant
Download other UCO Bank Forms PDF from bankformpdf.in.
You can download the UCO Bank Form 15G in PDF format online form the link given below.