Tamil Nadu Arm’s (Gun) Licence Application Form PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Tamil Nadu Arm’s (Gun) Licence Application Form
- In order to apply for arm gun license in Tamil Nadu, applicant has to apply with the respective Commissioner of police(COP) or the equivalent cadre authority for his/her area.
- Complete the application form and submit along with required documents to the authority.
- After the application is received, proper entry of records in registry will be made and then request will be forwarded to process.
- Application will be forwarded to local police station for verification.
- Competent authorities make through assessments regarding
- threat based requirements of the arms by the applicant
- capabilities of use
- safe handling of the arms by the applicant
- physical fitness of the applicant for capabilities of handling the arms
- antecedent, etc..
- The report will be sent to respective commissioner of Police.
- If the report is satisfactory and the applicant is considered then the license will be granted.
- Applicant should fill in NDAL (National Database on Arms License)
- Submit it to the Arms Act Department for uploading in the National Database and generate Unique ID.
You can download the Tamil Nadu Arm’s (Gun) Licence Application Form in PDF format online from the link given below.PDF's Related to Tamil Nadu Arm’s (Gun) Licence Application Form