Download Hindu Divorce Application Form PDF for free from legalhelpclub.com using the direct download link given below.
Hindu Divorce Application Form
The legal procedures involved in seeking a divorce in India is a long drawn out legal affair, which on a minimum takes six months. It is a lengthy process involving the production and verification of multiple documents and ensuring compliance with the procedures laid down for obtaining the decree of divorce. In the case of the absence of documents, the process will be even more tedious and stretched far.
- Address proof of Husband.
- Address proof of a wife.
- Marriage Certificate.
- Four Passport size photographs of Marriage of Husband & Wife.
- Evidence proving spouses are living separately for more than a year.
- Evidence relating to the failed attempts of reconciliation.
- Income tax statements for the last 2-3 years
- Details of the profession and present remuneration
- Information relating to family background
- Details of properties and other assets owned by the petitioner
- Any Other Documents
Download the Hindu Divorce Application Form in PDF format using the link given below.