MLA Scholarship Form PDF
SUHRID MLA Scholarship Form 2022 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
This is an Application form for providing financial assistance to the student’s higher/technical and vocational educational purposes benefits given by the MLA Area Development Fund (SUHRID), Govt. of Assam. The Transformation & Development Department, Assam has launched a scheme called SUHRID, also known as MLA Scholarship, to help students complete their higher education.
The MLAAD fund has been supplemented with an additional grant of Rs 50 lakh per constituency for MLAs to support the poor and indigent citizens of their constituencies in health and higher education. In this form, you have to mention the details of the student like Name of the student, DOB, Guardian Name, Address, Active Mobile, Bank account details, Caste, Qualification, Details of the Course for which benefit is sought, and other details.
MLA Scholarship Form PDF – Highlights
|Name of Department||Transformation & Development Department Assam|
|Name of Scheme||SUHRID Scholarship Scheme|
|Type of Scheme||Financial Assistance (Education & Health Sector)|
|Last Date of Apply||Will be confirmed by the local MLA|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs 5,000 – Rs 20,000|
|SUHRID MLA Scholarship General Guidelines PDF||Download PDF|
|Qualification||Class 10th & Above|
SUHRID MLA Scholarship Form – Document Required
- PAN Card
- Votar Card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- Photo ID issued by Recognised Educational Institution
- Certificate of Identify having photo issued by Gazetted Officer
SUHRID MLA Scholarship Scheme – General Rules
- One-time financial assistance up to Rs.10,000 per case may be granted to a patient as assistance for the treatment of various critical diseases with the limit in exceptional cases up to Rs.20,000.
- One-time financial assistance of Rs.10,000 per student may be granted to a student as assistance for higher/technical and vocation educational purposes with the limit in exceptional cases up to Rs.20,000.
- The intended beneficiary should neither be from the MLA’s family nor his/her relative, nor any Govt. employee or his/her dependent.
- The funds should be transferred to the A/C of the beneficiary by RTGS under Direct Benefit Transfer by the D.C of the district concerned on receipt of the recommendation of the MLA.
- The names of beneficiaries should be uploaded to the District website every month by the concerned Deputy Commissioner along with details of the purpose.
- Only one beneficiary may be selected from a particular family in one Financial Year.
- Any benefit under the Scheme should not be repeated to the same beneficiary in subsequent years.
- Utilization Certificate should be submitted for the Financial Year concerned within 3 (three) months of the close of the Financial Year.
You can download the SUHRID MLA Scholarship Form 2022 PDF using the link given below.