Download SUHRID MLA Scholarship Form PDF for free from transdev.assam.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
SUHRID MLA Scholarship Form
This is an Application form for providing financial assistance to the student’s higher/technical and vocational educational purposes benefits given by the MLA Area Development Fund (SUHRID), Govt. of Assam.
In this form, you have to mention the details of the student like Name of the student, DOB, Guardian Name, Address, Active Mobile, Bank account details, Caste, Qualification, Details of the Course for which benefit is sought and other details.
- PAN Card
- Votar Card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- Photo ID issued by Recognised Educational Institution
- Certificate of Identify having photo issued by Gazetted Officer
General Rules for applying this SUHRID Scholarship Scheme
- One time financial assistance up to Rs. 10000/- per course may be granted to students for higher/technical and vocational educational purposes with the limit in exceptional cases Rs. 20000/- .
- Only one beneficiary may be selected from a particular family in one financial year.
- The successful students will be eligible to get repeat financial assistance for the entire course period in his/her educational institution, but once only in a year.
- General category students will be eligible for Vocational education recognized by any Govt. University/and Institution recognized under PMKVY.
SUHRID MLA Scholarship Guidelines – Download PDF
PDF's Related to SUHRID MLA Scholarship Form