Download Ladali Yojana Form Delhi PDF for free from wcddel.in using the direct download link given below.
Ladali Yojana Form Delhi in Hindi
Under Ladli Yojna, a girl child born in the last 1 year receives INR 11,000 (if born in a hospital/nursing home of Delhi) or INR 10,000 (if born at home). In addition to the financial assistance received within the birth year, the girl children receive other financial benefits as well with the commencement of their education. The payments that are made in the name of the child are kept as fixed deposit in the child’s name.
Eligibility for all the other girl children of Delhi
- The child must be born in Delhi.
- The parents of the child must be residing in Delhi for at least 3 years prior to the date of application of the Delhi Ladli Scheme.
- The annual family income of the parents of the girl child must not exceed INR 1 Lakh.
- The girl student must be studying in a Government/MCD/NDMC or Government recognized school.
- The candidate must have been admitted in Class 1/6/9/12 or have passed Class 10.
- Also, the Ladli Yojna of Delhi is limited to 2 surviving girls per family.
Download the Ladali Yojana Form Delhi in PDF format using the link given below.PDF's Related to Ladali Yojana Form Delhi
- Form 49A PDF
- Pan Card Application Form (49A) PDF
- Labour Construction Worker Form Delhi PDF in Hindi
- RTI Application Form PDF
- CM New Health Insurance Application Form Tamil Nadu PDF
- pass.besafe.kerala.gov.in Application Form PDF
- Bihar Birth Certificate Application Form PDF
- PNB Account Opening Form for Indian PDF