Traffic Road Sign Chart PDF
Traffic Road Sign Chart PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Traffic control signs come in a variety of different shapes and colours and are designed to give directions to drivers, to display important information, and to identify laws. Road Sign Chart PDF can be download from the link given at the bottom of this page.
Guide signs are designed to provide drivers with information, such as route numbers, directions, and distances to nearby destinations. Guide signs also provide information about nearby transportation (airport, ferry, etc.) and emergency services information. This type of traffic control sign is typically green with white writing.
Traffic Sign Chart
Functions of Traffic Signs
- It is important for all drivers to know about the traffic signs or the road safety signs in order to ensure the safety of himself as well as others. The basic functions of traffic signs include-
- Inform road users of the distance left to cover to reach a destination.
- Inform roads users of the alternative routes to a destination
- Caution road users of hazards near areas such as schools and colleges
- Inform road users of specific locations such as those of public convenience outlets, restaurants and hospitals
You can download the Traffic Road Sign Chart PDF using the link given below.