Download PMEGP Financial Assistance Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
PMEGP Financial Assistance Application Form
Government of India has approved the introduction of a new credit linked subsidy programme called Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) by merging the two schemes that were in operation till 31.03.2008 namely Prime Minister’s Rojgar Yojana (PMRY) and Rural Employment Generation Programme (REGP) for the generation of employment opportunities through establishment of micro-enterprises in rural as well as urban areas. PMEGP will be a central sector scheme to be administered by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME). The Scheme will be implemented by Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC), a statutory organization under the administrative control of the Ministry of MSME as the single nodal agency at the National level.
Eligibility Conditions of Beneficiaries:-
- Any individual, above 18 years of age
- There will be no income ceiling for assistance for setting up projects under PMEGP.
- For setting up of project costing above Rs.I0 lakh in the manufacturing sector and above Rs. 5 lakh in the business j service sector, the beneficiaries should possess at least VIII standard pass educational
- Assistance under the Scheme is available only for new projects sanctioned specifically under the PMEGP.
- Self Help Groups (including those belonging to BPL provided that they have not availed benefits under any other Scheme) are also eligible for assistance under PMEGP.
- Institutions registered under Societies Registration Act,1860;
- Production Co-operative Societies, and
- Charitable Trusts.
- Existing Units (under PMRY, REGP or any other scheme
of Government of India or State Government) and the
units that have already availed Government Subsidy
You can download the PMEGP Financial Assistance Application Form in PDF format online from the link provided below.