PMEGP Financial Assistance Application Form
PMEGP Financial Assistance Application Form PDF read online or download for free from the industries.bih.nic.in link given at the bottom of this article.
The government of India has approved the introduction of a new credit-linked subsidy program called Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) by merging the two schemes that were in operation till 31.03.2008 namely Prime Minister’s Rojgar Yojana (PMRY) and Rural Employment Generation Programme (REGP) for the generation of employment opportunities through establishment of micro-enterprises in rural as well as urban areas.
PMEGP will be a central sector scheme administered by the Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME). The Scheme will be implemented by the Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC), a statutory organization under the administrative control of the Ministry of MSME as the single nodal agency at the National level.
Eligibility Conditions of Beneficiaries:-
- Any individual, above 18 years of age
- There will be no income ceiling for assistance setting up projects under PMEGP.
- For setting up a project costing above Rs.I0 lakh in the manufacturing sector and above Rs. 5 lakh in the business j service sector, the beneficiaries should possess at least VIII standard pass educational
- Assistance under the Scheme is available only for new projects sanctioned specifically under the PMEGP.
- Self Help Groups (including those belonging to BPL provided that they have not availed benefits under any other Scheme) are also eligible for assistance under PMEGP.
- Institutions registered under Societies Registration Act,1860;
- Production Co-operative Societies, and
- Charitable Trusts.
- Existing Units (under PMRY, REGP or any other scheme
of Government of India or State Government) and the
units that have already availed Government Subsidy
You can download the PMEGP Financial Assistance Application Form in PDF format online from the link provided below.PDF's Related to PMEGP Financial Assistance Application Form