Odisha Budget 2021 PDF
Odisha Budget 2021 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Odisha Finance Minister Niranjan Pujari presented the state budget for the financial year 2021 – 2022 in the State Assembly on February 22. Complete e‐Budgeting with presentation of Budget in NeVA (National eVidhan Application) – A green initiative.
Odisha Budget 2021 Highlights
- A total sum of ₹9,164 crore is allocated for public health care with an increase of about 19% over previous year
- ₹1,353 crore provided under the scheme Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana for free Medical facilities with coverage up to ₹5 lakh per family in case of male members and up to ₹10 lakh per family in case of female beneficiaries
- Provision of ₹1,572 crore made under Mukhyamantri Swasthya Seva Mission for building health infrastructure and services
- ₹1,755 crore provided for National Health Mission
- ₹370 crore proposed for maintaining quality of sanitation, laundry, security, gardening & lift services in public health facilities under Nirmal Scheme
- ₹3500 crore is proposed to Convert SCB Medical College into “AIIMS Plus Institute” to provide world‐class healthcare facilities over next three years and ₹ 500 crore has been allocated for 2021‐22.
- ₹600 crore under NIRAMAYA for free medicine, ₹229 crore under NIDAN for free diagnostics, and ₹162 crore under Odisha State Treatment Fund
- A massive investment of ₹12,000 crore for piped drinking water which includes ₹2,419 crore under BASUDHA, ₹6,300 crore under Jal Jeevan Mission and ₹560 crore towards operation and maintenance of water supply systems
- An outlay of ₹1,800 crore under the scheme Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA)
- ₹819 crore provided towards Interest Subvention on crop loans to Cooperative as well as Commercial Banks
- ₹120 crore for National Horticulture Mission
- ₹2,001 crore proposed towards material component under MGNREGA
- ₹1,270 crore provided under Deen Dayal Antyodaya Yojana–National Rural Livelihood Mission
- Total ₹24,370 crore allocated for education and skill development sector
- ₹280 crore provided under Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya to meet the establishment and running cost of the schools
For more details download the Odisha Budget 2021 – 2021 in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.
- Odisha Budget Part 2 – English
- Odisha Budget Part 1 – Odia
- Odisha Budget Part 2 – Odia
- Odisha Budget Highlights – English
- Odisha Budget Highlights – Odia