Odisha Budget 2021 PDF
Odisha Finance Minister Niranjan Pujari presented the state budget for the financial year 2021 – 2022 in the State Assembly on February 22. Complete e‐Budgeting with presentation of Budget in NeVA (National eVidhan Application) – A green initiative.
Odisha Budget 2021 Highlights
- A total sum of ₹9,164 crore is allocated for public health care with an increase of about 19% over previous year
- ₹1,353 crore provided under the scheme Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana for free Medical facilities with coverage up to ₹5 lakh per family in case of male members and up to ₹10 lakh per family in case of female beneficiaries
- Provision of ₹1,572 crore made under Mukhyamantri Swasthya Seva Mission for building health infrastructure and services
- ₹1,755 crore provided for National Health Mission
- ₹370 crore proposed for maintaining quality of sanitation, laundry, security, gardening & lift services in public health facilities under Nirmal Scheme
- ₹3500 crore is proposed to Convert SCB Medical College into “AIIMS Plus Institute” to provide world‐class healthcare facilities over next three years and ₹ 500 crore has been allocated for 2021‐22.
- ₹600 crore under NIRAMAYA for free medicine, ₹229 crore under NIDAN for free diagnostics, and ₹162 crore under Odisha State Treatment Fund
- A massive investment of ₹12,000 crore for piped drinking water which includes ₹2,419 crore under BASUDHA, ₹6,300 crore under Jal Jeevan Mission and ₹560 crore towards operation and maintenance of water supply systems
- An outlay of ₹1,800 crore under the scheme Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA)
- ₹819 crore provided towards Interest Subvention on crop loans to Cooperative as well as Commercial Banks
- ₹120 crore for National Horticulture Mission
- ₹2,001 crore proposed towards material component under MGNREGA
- ₹1,270 crore provided under Deen Dayal Antyodaya Yojana–National Rural Livelihood Mission
- Total ₹24,370 crore allocated for education and skill development sector
- ₹280 crore provided under Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya to meet the establishment and running cost of the schools
For more details download the Odisha Budget 2021 – 2021 in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.
- Odisha Budget Part 2 – English
- Odisha Budget Part 1 – Odia
- Odisha Budget Part 2 – Odia
- Odisha Budget Highlights – English
- Odisha Budget Highlights – Odia