EWS Caste Certificate Form Haryana PDF
This is an application form for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) issued by the General Secretaries Administrative of Haryana and this form can be downloaded from the link given below. Reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) is being implemented in respect of recruitment for Civil posts and services in government and admission in educational institutions.
EWS Caste Certificate Eligibility
- Persons who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs and whose family has gross annual income below Rs 8 (Rupees eight lakh only) are to be identified as EWSs for benefit of reservation.
- Also persons whose family owns or possesses any of the following assets shall be excluded from being identified as EWS, irrespective of the family income:
- 1.5 acres of agricultural land and above;
- Residential area of 1000 sq ft. and above;
- Residential plot of 100 sq. yards and above in notified municipalities;
- Residential, plot of 200 sq. yards and above in areas other than the notified municipalities.
- The property held by a “Family” in different locations or different places/cities would be clubbed while applying the land. Or property holding test to determine EWS status.
- The term “Family” for this purpose will include the person who seeks benefit of reservation, his/her parents and siblings below the age of 18 years as also his/her spouse and children below the age of 18 years.
- Application Form
- Ration Card/EPIC Card/Aadhaar Card
- Copy of IT Returns/Pay Slip
- PAN card
Download the EWS Caste Certificate Form Haryana in PDF format using the linkg given below.