Download OBC Caste Certificate Form Tamil Nadu PDF for free from cms.tn.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
OBC Caste Certificate Form Tamil Nadu in Tamil
This is an application form for the OBC Caste certificate provided by the Revenue Department, Tamil Nadu for the people who belong to a particular caste, especially in case one belongs to Backward Class as specified in the Indian Constitution. Tamil Nadu OBC Caste Certificate Application Form is also in the English Language.
Details to be Mention in OBC Caste Certificate Form
- Applicant Details
- Address Details
- Ration Card No
- Details of Community Certificate of Parents
- School Leaving Certificate
- Any Other Information
- Application Form
- ID Proof- Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, Ration Card
- School Leaving Certificate Copy to be enclosed
- Transfer Certificate Copy to be enclosed
- Details of Community Certificate of Parents Copy to be enclosed
- Details of School Certificates of Parents Copy to be enclosed
- Any other documents
OBC Caste Certificate Apply Online
Applicants can also apply online for OBC Caste Certificate using the E-Sevai web portal https://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in/
You can download the OBC Caste Certificate Form Tamil Nadu in PDF format from the official website as a link is given below or an alternative link.