Caste Certificate Form Telangana PDF
This is an application form for Caste Certificate to the people who belong to the minorities issued by the Concerned Department of Telangana Government and this form can be obtained from the nearby Meeseva Centre or it can be downloaded from the link given below for free of cost. After carefully filling out this form you have to submit this form along with the necessary documents to the Meeseva Centre.
Before Submitting the Caste Certificate Form for the state Telangana, you need to fill some necessary details i.e. Name of the applicant, sex, parent’s name, address, age, aadhar number, signature and more. You can download the Caste Certificate Form Telangana in PDF format using the link given below.
Telangana Caste Certificate Form (Required Details)
- Name of the candidate (in Block Letters)
- Name of father
- Name of mother
- Present residential address
- Permanent place of residence
- Age details with Date of Birth and Place of Birth
- A community for which the Certificate is claimed along with sub-group
- And any other information
Required Documents for Caste Certificate Form Telangana
- Application form of Caste Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Relevant documents connected with the property owned by the father or mother
- Income-tax Returns Certificate (for professional purposes)
- FSC (Food Security Card) or Ration Card
- Proof of address such as electricity bill
- Notary Affidavit on Rs 10/- Non Judicial Stamp Paper
Download the Caste Certificate Form Telangana in PDF format using the link given below.