Download Caste Certificate Form Telangana PDF for free from instapdf.in using the direct download link given below.
Caste Certificate Form Telangana
This is an application form for Caste Certificate to the peoples who belong to the minorities issued by the Concerned Department of Telangana Government and this form can be obtained from the nearby Meeseva Centre or it can be download from the link given below for free of cost. After careful fill this form you have to submit this form along with the necessary documents to the Meeseva Centre.
Details to be Mention in Caste Certificate Form
- Name of the candidate (in Block Letters)
- Name of father
- Name of mother
- Present residential address
- Permanent place of residence
- Age details with Date of Birth and Place of Birth
- A community for which the Certificate is claimed along with sub-group
- And any other information
- Application form of Caste Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Relevant documents connected with the property owned by the father or mother
- Income-tax Returns Certificate (for professional purposes)
- FSC (Food Security Card) or Ration Card
- Proof of address such as electricity bill
- Notary Affidavit on Rs 10/- Non Judicial Stamp Paper
Download the Caste Certificate Form Telangana in PDF format using the link given below.