KVS Admission Form PDF
KVS Admission Form 2022-2023 for Class 2 started on 8 April 2022 on the website kvsangathan.nic.in and the last date to fill KVS Admission 2022 online form is April, 14
Students must be 6 years old as of 31st March in the academic year in which admission is sought for Class 1. A child born on 1st April should also be considered,” the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) said.
KVS Admission Form – How to Apply
- For KVS Class 1 registration, go to the official website –kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in or directly to KVS Class 2 Admission 2022-23- Apply the link and Instruction for the form
- On the homepage, candidates will have to register themselves on the website and generate the login code
- Using this login code, fill in the application form for KVS Admissions 2022
- Post submitting the application form, a unique Application Submission Code will be sent along with a list of documents needed.
- Print out the application form and keep the required documents together to submit at the time of admissions
Eligible For Admission
- A Child must be 6 years old as of 31st March in the academic year in which admission is sought for Class I. (Child born on 1st April should also be considered.)
- There is no age restriction for admission to Class XI provided the student is seeking admission in the year of passing the Class X examination. Similarly, there will be no upper & lower age limit for admission to class XII provided there has been no break in the continuous study of the student after passing class X
KVS Admission 2022: Documents Required
Parents should keep these documents ready before applying:
- Birth certificate for age proof.
- Proof of relationship for grandchildren of Members of Parliament and PSU employees, KVS employees.
- Category certificate (SC, ST, etc), if applicable.
- PwD certificate, if applicable.
- A certificate of retirement for uniformed Defence employees.
- Proof of residence.
KVS Admission Certificate Form
|Certificate Type||Download Sample Format|
|Self Declaration Distance Between School And Residence||Click Here|
|Service Certificate Central Government||Click Here|
|Format Service Certificate State Government||Click Here|
|Affidavit for Single Girl Child||Click Here|
|Died In Harness Certificate||Click Here|
|Transfer Certificate||Click Here|
Schedule for Admission
Also, Check – Admission Guidelines for 2022-23
You can download the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2022-23 in PDF format using the link given below.