Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Guidelines 2021-22 PDF
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Guidelines 2021-22 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Online Registration for Admission to Class I in Kendriya Vidyalayas for the Academic Year 2021-2022 will commence from 1st April 2021, while registrations for Class II and above will be done from 8th April 2021 in offline mode.
For Class, I, online registrations will begin at 10:00 am on 1st April 2021 and will close at 7:00 pm on 19th April 2021. The Admission details can be obtained through website https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.inand also through Android Mobile App.
The official Android Mobile App for KVS Online Admission for Class I for the academic year 2021-2022 and instructions for downloading and installing the App will be available at https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/apps and also on Google Play Store.
Registration for Class II and above will be invited on the basis of availability of seats from 08.04.2021, 8:00 am to 15.04.2021 till 4:00 pm in offline mode.
Eligible For Admission
- A Child must be 5 years old as on 31st March in the academic year in which admission is sought for Class I. (Child born on 1st April should also be considered.)
- There is no age restriction for admission to Class XI provided the student is seeking admission in the year of passing Class X examination. Similarly, there will be no upper & lower age limit for admission to class XII provided there has been no break in the continuous study of the student after passing class X
Priorities in Admission
The following priorities shall be followed in granting admissions: –
- Children of transferable and non-transferable Central government employees and children of ex- servicemen. This will also include children of Foreign National officials, who come on deputation or transfer to India on
invitation by Govt. of India.
- Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies / Public Sector Undertaking/Institute of Higher Learning of the Government of India.
- Children of transferable and non-transferable State Government employees.
- Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings/Institute of Higher Learning of the State Governments.
- Children and grandchildren of employees of the Project Sector/Institutes of Higher Learning which are the sponsors of the Vidyalaya, Children of Project employees & Post Graduate students who are working on long term research projects, Children of regular Council of Wardens (COW) employees and children and grandchildren of retired employees.\
Schedule for Admission
The Admission Schedule for the Session 2021-22 will be as under:-
|Online Registration for Class-I||01.04.2021 (Thursday) 10:00 AM onwards|
|Last date of Online Registration for Class-I||19.04.2021 (Monday) till 7:00 PM (19 days)|
|Declaration of provisional select and waitlist of registered candidates||1st list on 23.04.2021 (Friday)|
|Declaration of provisional select list of candidates as per priority service category for unreserved seats, if any (keeping the left over|
reserved seats blocked).
|03.05.2021 (Monday) to 05.05.2021 (Wednesday)|
For more details download the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Guidelines 2021-22 in PDF format using the link given below.
Also Check – Details Admission Schedule