Hindi Typing Keyboard
A keyboard is a primary input device for computers. A keyboard is composed of buttons used to create letters, numbers, and symbols, and perform additional functions. A Hindi keyboard is used to input Hindi characters and letters on the computer. When we talk about Hindi keyboards mean keyboards that are capable of Hindi typing. Hindi typing keyboards can be physical devices or virtual keyboard layouts.
For your convenience, we are also providing you with a Kruti Dev Keyboard Hindi Typing Chart and a PDF file of the Special Character Code list which you can easily download and print for free. You can also paste it into the place where you practice Hindi typing.
Hindi Typing Keyboard PDF – Types of Category
- Remington (typewriter) Hindi Keyboard (For Krutidev/ Devlys etc.):- A standard Hindi typing keyboard (Remington keyboard) layout with the Hindi font Devlys and Kruti Dev. Remington Hindi keyboard is used in government typing examinations such as Informatic Assistant in Rajasthan.
- Remington (GAIL) Hindi Keyboard (Unicode Font – Mangal font etc.) :- Remington GAIL layout used with Hindi Unicode font like Mangal, Aparajita, Arial Unicode MS, Akshar and many more.
- Remington (CBI) Hindi Keyboard (Unicode Font – Mangal etc.):- Remington CBI Layout also used for Hindi Unicode typing. There are minor difference in Remington Gail and CBI layout.
- Inscript Hindi Keyboard:- Inscript keyboard is the new keyboard layout designed for Indian Language Typing this format supports up to 12 Indian language typing.
- Phonetic Hindi Keyboard (Hinglish Keyboard):- This is Phonetic based keyboard layout for Hindi Typing. Phonetic means “Type as you Speak”, Hindi transliteration software works on Phonetic Keyboard, It is also know as Hinglish typing.
- Android Mobile Hinglish Keyboard:- In todays time we spent our more time on mobile phones specially Android smart phone, Your android smart phone also support Hindi keyboard.
You can download the Hindi Typing Keyboard PDF using the link given below.