FCI Assistant Grade 3 Notification PDF
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Notification PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Food Corporation of India has released the FCI Assistant Grade 3 Notification PDF for filling 5043 vacancies for Assistant Grade III for various departments including General, Accounts, Technical, and Depot. from the official website https://www.recruitmentfci.in on 30th August 2022 or it can be directly downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page.
FCI has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the 5043 posts of Assistant Grade III. The application forms for the post of FCI Assistant Grade 3 shall be submitted via online mode from 06th September to 05th October 2022. Offline applications are not accepted. The candidates in the age group of 18 – 27 years are eligible for the post of Assistant Grade III. The FCI Manager Recruitment Notification 2022 for the 113 Grade II posts has been released.
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Notification PDF – Overview
|Organization||Food Corporation of India|
|Posts||Assistant Grade 3 (General, Accounts, Technical, and Depot)|
|Advt No.||01/2022- FCI Category-III|
|Online Registration||06th September (10 AM)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05th October 2022 (4 PM)|
|Selection Process||Online Test- Phase 1 & Phase 2|
|FCI Assistant Grade 3 Phase 1 Exam Date||January 2023|
|Salary||Rs. 28200-Rs. 103400|
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Vacancy 2022
|Cadre||North Zone||South Zone||East Zone||West Zone||North East Zone|
|JE (Electrical Mechanical)||08||—||02||02||03|
|AG III (General)||463||155||185||92||53|
|AG III (Accounts)||142||107||72||45||40|
|AG III (Technical)||611||257||194||296||48|
|AG III (Depot)||1063||435||283||258||15|
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Education Qualification
|Junior Engineer||Candidate must have graduation in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering from a any recognized university / Institution . OR|
Diploma in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering from a any recognized university / Institution and 1-Year Relevant experience.
|Steno Grade-II||Graduate along with O‘ level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively or Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively.|
|Assistant Grade -II (Hindi)||A degree of a recognized University with Hindi as the main subject. Proficiency in English. One year experience of translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa.|
|Typist (Hindi)||Candidate must have Graduation or equivalent qualification and 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi Typing.|
|AG – III (General) & AG – III (Depot)||The candidates should have passed Graduation in any subject from the recognized institutes of India.|
|AG – III (Accounts)||The candidates should have passed a Graduate degree in Commerce from a recognised university in India|
|AG – III (Technical)||Candidates must have a Graduate degree either in Agriculture or Botany/Bio-Technology/ Zoology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Food science.|
Those candidates who have B. Tech/ B.E. degree in Food Science and Technology/ Biotechnology/ Food Science from any recognized University or any institution but that should be approved by All India Council for Technical Education are also eligible.
FCI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
- Visit the official website of FCI https://fci.gov.in/.
- Enter your respective credentials for the registration process.
- After successful registration, candidates will be given a provisional registration number and password generated by the system. Candidates are advised to save these details for further use.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature as per the guidelines in the notification and enter submit.
- Now enter educational details and other relevant details.
- Click on the preview tab to preview and verify the entire application before submitting it finally.
- After verifying click on the final submit button and click on the payment tab to proceed with payment.
- After successfully paying the application fee the application process will be completed and candidates will receive a mail or message on the registered email ID/phone number.
- Save the application form or take a printout for future reference.
FCI AG-III Phase 1 Syllabus 2022
You can download the FCI Assistant Grade 3 Notification PDF using the link given below.