Guidelines for Offices – Preventive Measures to Contain Spread of COVID-19
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has released Guidelines for for Offices on Preventive Measures to Contain Spread of COVID-19.
Generic Preventive Measures
- Use face covers/masks
- Spitting is strictly prohibited
- Maintain adequate social distancing
- Thermal screening of all entrants and staff
- Wash hands with soap / sanitizers (as required)
- Maintain 6 ft distance while queuing for entry in public places
- Staggering of visitors / patrons
These are some preventive measures which should be followed by Offices. If you want to read or download complete Guidelines for Offices – Preventive Measures to Contain Spread of COVID-19 in pdf format click on direct download button given below or visit alternate link for detailed information.