Download GDS Application Form PDF for free from instapdf.in using the direct download link given below.
GDS Application Form
This is an application form for Transfer from one post to another post in Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) issued by the Post Office department and it can be obtained from the concerned department or it can be download from the link given below.
The undersigned is directed to convey the approval of Competent Authority on the following guidelines to regulate the Limited Transfer facility of Gramin Dak Sevaks in supersession of all previous orders:-
Conditions of Transfer
- The maximum number of chances to be provided for male GDSs is ONE only and TWO for female GDSs.
- The transfer will be at his/her own request and own cost to a vacant post at his/her place of choice to his/her/spouse home village or home division or a place recommended for medical treatment.
- A minimum engagement period of TWO years from the date of regular engagement on GDS Post will be mandatory for male GDS, before transfer request can be entertained.
- A minimum engagement period of ONE year from the date of regular engagement on the GDS post will be mandatory for female GDS.
- For PwD GDS and GDS having PwD dependentsrMentally retarded dependents, a minimum engagement period of ONE year from the date of regular engagement on GDS Post will be mandatory
- Transfer request of GDS who are under put off duty or against whom any disciplinary action, Police case or Court case is pending will not be entertained.
- When a GDS is transferred at higher own request and the transfer is approved by the competent authority, she/he will rank junior in the seniority list of the new unit, to all the GDS of that unit who exist in the seniority list on the date on which the transfer is ordered, except in case of transfer within the same engagement/recruitment Sub Division/Unit /Division.
Download the GDS Application Form in PDF format using the link given below.