Police Verification Form 2023 PDF
Once your document verification is done at Passport Seva Kendra, the Regional Passport Officer will start the police verification. RPO would request the Superintendent of Police (SP) of your jurisdiction, to verify your details.
Police verification is required by current legislation when applying for a new passport or a renewal. Depending on the application and existing documentation, police verification may not always be necessary.
Police Verification Form PDF – Documents required
- Application Receipt
- Address proof (Current)
- Electricity bill
- Telephone bill
- Water bill
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID/Election Commission Photo ID card
- Bank account details: Passbook (photo) of your current bank account
- Rent Agreement: The Rent Agreement must be in the name of the tenant by the landlord for more than a year.
- The Rent Agreement should be registered under Section 17 of the Registration Act, 1908.
Importance and validity of police verification
The validity of the police verification certificate is 3 months from the date of issue of the certificate. After that, you will have to issue a police verification certificate again. Police verification is taken by any tenant, company, or government organization from any unknown person or working person from other cities, if they do any wrong in the future, then the police have their details so that It is easy to take action.
Online Passport Police Verification
After being alerted by the passport authorities, the involved police station typically starts the police verification process. On the Passport Seva website, applicants can also submit an application for a police verification. Candidates can also check the status of the verification on the website. The step-by-step procedure to submit the form online is mentioned below:
- Visit the Passport Seva Online Portal.
- Click on ‘Register Now’.
- Once you have completed the registration process, login to the portal using the Login ID.
- Select ‘Apply for Police Clearance Certificate’.
- Fill in the relevant details on the form.
- Select ‘Pay and Schedule Appointment’. The option can be found under the ‘View Saved/Submitted Applications’ screen.
- Make the payment online.
- Next, select ‘Print Application Receipt’. The receipt will have the Application Reference Number (ARN) printed on it. An SMS with the ARN will also be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Visit the PSK or RPO where the appointment has been scheduled. Ensure that the original documents are carried when you visit the office.
STATE AND UTS POLICE
|1||Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|2||Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|9||Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|13||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|23||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|27||Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|28||West Bengal||Click Here|
Union Territories Police
|1||Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Click Here|
|3||The Government of NCT of Delhi||Click Here|
|4||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Click Here|
|5||Daman and Diu||Click Here|
|8||Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|
Download the Police Verification Form in PDF format using the link given below.