Goa State Fuel Subsidy Scheme Form
This is an application form for the Goa State Fuel Subsidy to Private Stage Carriage Operators. Beneficiaries covered under this scheme shall not be entitled to benefits under any other government schemes and there should be No increase in road fair in the current financial year.
You can download the Goa State Fuel Subsidy Scheme Form in PDF format by using the given link at the bottom of this article.
Goa State Fuel Subsidy Scheme Form (Eligibility Criteria)
- The applicant should be the owner of the bus/minibus.
- Bus/minibus should have valid Stage Carriage permits to operate on the intra-state route.
- Bus/minibus should have a valid Fitness Certificate.
- Bus/minibus should have a valid Road tax Certificate
- Bus/minibus should have a valid Passenger tax Certificate.
- No prosecutions remarks should be booked against the bus/minibus.
- Bus/minibus should have an operational kilometer certified by the concerned office of permit issuing authority.
- Bus/minibus should be in operation for more than 27 days a month (In case kept off-road in case of repairs/maintenance for more than two days prior intimation to be given to licensing authority)
Document Required for Goa State Fuel Subsidy Scheme Form
- Aadhaar Card
- Fitness Certificate
- Certificate of Registration
- Proof of Road Tax Paid
- Pollution Certificate
- Canceled Cheque
- Proof of Passenger Tax paid
- Vehicle Permit
- Bank Passbook
- Insurance Certificate
- Vehicle Permit
- Time Table
- Certificate from Inspector
Download the Goa State Fuel Subsidy Scheme Form in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.